Friday, March 2, 2012

It is never over until the appeal is over!

All I can say is the court system takes forever. My case ended in February of 2011 ans then they appealed it and I had to stress again for a year. Now it's over and done, and my son and I will live happily ever after.
You can read about the appeal here, http://www.newport-attorney.com/wordpress/2012/02/aston-v-contra-costa-county-children-family-california-court-appeal-february-27-2012/ , hopefully the link works. Thank you all for you prayers and thoughts, and if you liked this blog, check out my other ones, they talk more about the chaos that happens when CPS gets involved and ruins lives.
In case you haven't read though, my ex, yes I said ex, has turned to drugs to numb the pain of the lies her daughter has said about me and herself.
Again thank you all!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, it looks like you will have to copy and paste the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and thanks for your post. I appreciated to your post. I want to know more information about this topic.
    fostering children

    ReplyDelete